Sublingual Vitamin B12, Cyanocobalamin
50g Powder £8.00
WHAT DOES VITAMIN B12 DO?
Our Sublingual Vitamin B12 supplement provides a dose of vitamin B12 in a highly absorbable sublingual. This helps to simplify the process of taking your vitamin B12 supplements. When the powder is placed under the tongue, the nutrients within can pass directly into the bloodstream. It is ideal for those who are uncomfortable with taking capsule supplements.
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is usually only found in meat as a food source. B12 cannot be stored by the body. It must therefore be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency. If you follow a vegetarian or vegan diet it is very important to monitor your vitamin B12 intake as it is a nutrient rarely found in food sources other than meat.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
HOW OUR SUBLINGUAL SUPPLEMENT WORKS
When the sublingual powder is placed under the tongue, the vitamin B12 nutrients absorb quickly into the bloodstream, ensuring you don't lose any of the nutrients as it absorbs into your body.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Sublingual Vitamin B12 is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher.
1g / 1/2 teaspoon provides:
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||1mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||285mg|
Orange juice concentrate, maltodextrin, citric acid, flavouring preparations, silicon dioxide