Vitamin C Complex
(Vitamin C with Acerola, Rose Hip, Calcium and Magnesium)
120 vegetarian capsules 500mg £9.00
120 vegetarian capsules 1000mg £12.00
Choose from drop down menu
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.We use a blend of pure vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid), acerola cherries and rose hip in a vegetable cellulose capsule to form our vitamin C complex supplement. Acerola (Malpighia emarginata) and rose hip (Rose canina) are both well known for their rich vitamin C profile, including naturally occurring bioflavonoids, which can assist the absorption of vitamin C. Our natural production of this health supplement means that it is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
|INGREDIENTS per capsule: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 500mg, Rice Flour 148mg, Capsule Shell (Vegetable Cellulose) 100mg, Acerola (Maltodextrin 20%, Acerola 80%) 2.5mg, Rose hip 2.5mg, Magnesium (Oxide) 1.5mg, Calcium (Carbonate) 986mcg|
Allergy Advice: CONTAINS NO: gluten, lactose, wheat, added preservatives, artificial colouring , , uitable for vegetarians and vegans, Approved kosher